Can you catch a GLUTEN-FREE gingerbread man? You can now with this perfect-for-the-holidays rollout recipe! It's ideal for making your favorite little people or other festive shapes.
- 2 1/4 cups King Arthur Gluten-Free Multi Purpose Flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients (through the cloves) in a medium bowl. Set them aside.
- In the the bowl of your stand mixer or with an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, molasses, and vanilla, and stir on medium-low speed until well blended. Don't mix on high speed at this point; you want to avoid adding air to the dough.
- Add the dry ingredients, and blend on low speed until incorporated.
- Divide the dough in half, and place each half on a piece of plastic wrap. Pat the dough into flat disks, wrap completely, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, or overnight (see "tips," below).
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Remove the the dough from the refrigerator and roll disks out about 1/4" thick.
- Cut the dough with your choice of cutters,and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill the baking sheets of cut dough for about 15 minutes before baking for 8 to 12 minutes. The cookie will be firmer on the edges, but still soft in the center when done.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating with royal icing and candies or dried fruit.
- Yield: 24 to 30 cookies.
- ENJOY YOUR COOKIE - I suggest dipping all cookies in milk
Who else is looking forward to some YUMMY GLUTEN FREE GINGER BREAD MEN?!
Thank you King Arthur for sharing such a wonderful recipe !
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in - World Wide Web Journal -
Here, with the Future Bikini Team, we are all about efficient and effective exercise which is why we always do full-body exercises when we workout. Full-body exercise provides you with the most efficient and effective type of workout because it incorporates both the upper and lower body muscles.
First of all, what is gluten? Gluten is the main group of proteins found in wheat and other cereal grains, including barley and rye. Gluten is often added to food products because it is elastic and acts like a glue to bind ingredients together.
To answer this question simply, yes, fruit is healthy. However, as with everything, consuming too much fruit is when it becomes not so healthy.
Size & Fit
Please use this guide as an estimate of what size to purchase. Some styles and cuts may vary slightly to our size guide measurements but our guides are usually very accurate.
If you need any assistance, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the Chat Live button at the bottom right of your browser. :)
If we are offline, please leave your email address and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
BUST: Thread the tape measure under your arms, across your shoulder blades at back and around the fullest part of your bust at the front. Relax your arms at your sides while keeping the tape parallel with the floor. If this measurement falls on the ½ centimeter, round up.
WAIST: Bend to one side to find the natural indentation in your torso. This is your natural waist. Run the tape around your natural waistline, keeping the tape parallel to the floor and one finger between your body and the tape for a more comfortable fit.
HIP: Stand on a level surface with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips and bottom, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Conversion Size Chart
|Bust Size (Inches)
One Piece Swimwear
|One Piece Size
||5'2' - 5'7'
||5'4' - 5'8'
||5'5' - 5'8'